Adaptive mode (multi-part questions)
Adaptive mode (multi-part questions) 4.3.7 for Moodle 3.0+
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Adaptive question behaviour for multi-part questions.
This Moodle question behaviour was created by Tim Hunt of the Open University.
It is like the standard adaptive behaviour, but for questions that are considered to be made up of a number of separate parts. Each part of the question can register a try at different times (whenever its inputs are complete, valid and have changed since the last try). This question behaviour was created for use with STACK https://github.com/maths/moodle-qtype_stack/
To install, either download the zip file,
unzip it, and place it in the directory
(You will need to rename the directory
moodle-qbehaviour_adaptivemultipart -> adaptivemultipart.)
Alternatively, get the code using git by running the following command in the
top level folder of your Moodle install:
git clone git://github.com/maths/moodle-qbehaviour_adaptivemultipart.git question/behaviour/adaptivemultipart
For full install instructions, see the STACK install instructions.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 4.3.7 for Moodle 3.0+
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Question behaviour
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myqbehaviour") in the "question/behaviour" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation