Maintained by David Mudrák
Subcourse behaves as a graded activity. The grade for each student is automatically fetched from a final grade in another course. This allows course designers to organize the learning content into separate units.
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- Fixed Behat test failure in Moodle 3.0 due to MDL-51051.
- Fixed coding style violations reported by the codechecker.
- Added support for Travis CI.
Moodle 3.0, 3.1
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation