Maintained by Juan Leyva
jmail is an internal mailing (aka internal email) tool for Moodle 2
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- Responsive design for mobile devices (thanks to FLACSOArgentina)
- Default editor correctly selected
- Improvements in the block display to avoid exceptions in the course page
Moodle 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.2, Moodle 2.3, Moodle 2.4, Moodle 2.5, Moodle 2.6, Moodle 2.7, Moodle 2.8
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.2
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.3
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.4
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.5
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.6
- The more recent release 2.0 (2011122514) exists for Moodle 2.7
- The more recent release 2.0 (2011122514) exists for Moodle 2.8
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.