Blocks: Engagement analytics
Maintained by Adam Olley, Ashley Holman
The Engagement Analytics block provides information about student progress against a range of indicators. As the name suggests the block provides feedback on the level of "engagement" of a student, in this plugin "engagement" refers to activities which have been identified by current research to have an impact on student success in an online course.
Engagement analytics 2014042900
Moodle 2.4, 2.5, 2.6, 2.7
- Version build number
- Can be updated from
- 2012031500, 2013043000, 2013043000, 2013090300
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.4, Moodle 2.5, Moodle 2.6, Moodle 2.7
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.4
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.5
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.6
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.7
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.