Blocks ::: block_qrcode
Maintained by Learnweb – University of Münster, Jan Dageförde
A Moodle block to display a QR code link that leads to the course page. The QR code can be downloaded by teachers, e.g. to put them into introductory slides. A custom logo can be shown within the QR code.
QR code v3.8-r1
Moodle 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9
Released: Tuesday, December 3, 2019, 5:38 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Stable release v3.8-r1. Changes:
- Layout fixes for bootstrap
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- The more recent release v3.10-r1 (2020111700) exists for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- The more recent release v3.10-r1 (2020111700) exists for Moodle 3.8
- The more recent release v3.10-r1 (2020111700) exists for Moodle 3.9
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.