Atto: MEDIAL Atto Editor
Maintained by MEDIAL Streaming
In order for the MEDIAL Video Assignment Activity to launch from the text editor you must install this Atto Plugin. MEDIAL Video Assignment Activity allows Teachers and Students to create and respond to Video Assignments that are uploaded and cataloged in MEDIAL (a video streaming media library) rather than Moodle itself
MEDIAL Atto Editor 2018121804
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Moodle 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.1
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.2
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.3
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.4
- The more recent release 2020111701 (2020111701) exists for Moodle 3.5
- The more recent release 2020111701 (2020111701) exists for Moodle 3.6
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Atto
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myeditorplugin") in the "lib/editor/atto/plugins" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish installation of the plugin.
To make the newly installed plugin available, you need to edit the Atto toolbar configuration so that the new plugin appears in the toolbar.
- Go to your Site administration ►Plugins ► Text editors ► Atto HTML editor ► Atto toolbar settings
- Add the new plugin to the desired position in the toolbar.