Reports: Flash apocalypse
Flash apocalypse 1.2
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Flash apocalypse report
The master branch supports Moodle 2.9 and higher, and Totara Learn 2.9 and higher.
What is this?
This report lists activities, by type, in your site that contain flash-based content.
Support for Flash ends in mid-2019 when most browsers will disable Flash player and your content will not display.
Some elearning authoring tools can ‘dual publish’ with HTML5 as a fallback in case Flash isn’t supported by the browser. When HTML5 content has been detected it is shown as a Yes in the ‘HTML5 present’ column.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 1, 1.1
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.9
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.0
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.1
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.2
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.3
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.4
- The more recent release 1.3 (2019080200) exists for Moodle 3.5
- The more recent release 1.3 (2019080200) exists for Moodle 3.6
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Reports
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myreport") in the "report" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation