Maintained by LMSACE e-learning experts
The Guru of moodle themes e-Guru - ultra responsive moodle theme with multi color pattern is free now in moodle plugin directory.It has stunning features that will be a suitable choice for your educational establishments and coming out with powerful admin theme setting options.
phplint phpcs1 | 0 js34 | 15 css29 | 1 phpdoc1 | 0 savepoint thirdparty grunt1 | 0 shifter mustache0 | 43HTML | XML
About Eguru Moodle theme
Eguru is a beautiful and fully responsive Moodle theme well suited for Universities,Schools & Online learning websites.
- Theme Demo URL : Moodle Eguru Theme
- Theme Version : 1.4.3
- Relesed on : 28 May 2018
- Authors : LMSACE Dev Team
- Copyright © 2015 onwards www.lmsace.com
Supported moodle versions
Compatible with Moodle 3.2
Recent versions of all modern browsers
Eguru theme - Installation steps
- On your download pacakge, you will find theme_eguru.zip
- Unzip - theme_eguru.zip, you will get folder 'eguru'
- Copy folder 'eguru' and put into theme folder of your moodle system
- Next login as Site administrator
- Go to 'Site administration' -> 'Notifications' , here on 'Plugins check' page you will see the eguru theme in listing.
- Click the "Upgrade Moodle database now" button displayed on bottom of the page
- You will get success message once the theme installed successfully.
- By clicking "Continue" button on success page , you will get options to change the eguru theme settings.
- You can modify the settings later too
Steps to set eguru theme as default theme for your moodle system
- Login as site administrator
- Go to Site administration -> Appearance -> Themes -> Theme selector
- Click the "Change theme" button for device type as "Default"
- It will list all the available themes for "Default device"
- Then click "Use theme" button on "Eguru theme"
- Next click the "Continue" button ,thats it.
- Cheers,you have done it !!!
- If you need any support related to this theme , kindly send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.2
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.2
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Themes
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (e.g. "ponies") in the "theme" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation