Ouriginal plagiarism plugin
Ouriginal plagiarism plugin 3.8.11
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Ouriginal Plagiarism plugin for Moodle
Ouriginal (Previously called Urkund) is a commercial plagiarism prevention product - you must have a paid subscription to be able to use this plugin.
The git branches here support the following versions.
|Moodle 3.5 to 3.8||MOODLE_38_STABLE||7.0+|
|Moodle 3.9 and higher||main||7.2+|
Quiz - Essay question support.
The latest version of this plugin provides support for essay questions within the quiz activity, however Moodle doesn't provide a way for you to view the score/report. To allow the report to be viewed you must add a patch to the core Moodle code-base. More information on this is in the Moodle Tracker: MDL-32226 For a direct link to the patch required see: https://github.com/moodle/moodle/commit/dfe73fadfcf0bae603aa58707e48182a221eea5a
If you are unfamiliar with using a git patch, you may need to wait unti Moodle includes this in the core release.
- Place these files in a new folder in your Moodle install under /plagiarism/urkund
- Visit the Notifications page in Moodle to trigger the upgrade scripts
- Enable the Plagiarism API under admin > Advanced Features
- Configure the Ouriginal plugin under admin > plugins > Plagiarism > Ouriginal
For more information see: https://docs.moodle.org/en/Plagiarism_Prevention_Ouriginal
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Plagiarism
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the whole folder within the "plagiarism" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation