Ouriginal plagiarism plugin
Plagiarism ::: plagiarism_urkund
Maintained by Dan Marsden, Catalyst IT
Ouriginal (previously Urkund) is a commercial plagiarism prevention product - you must have a paid subscription to be able to use this plugin.
Ouriginal plagiarism plugin 3.2.14
Moodle 3.1, 3.2
Released: Monday, April 29, 2019, 11:12 AM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- Author: Dan Marsden email@example.com
- Copyright: Prioinfo AB, http://www.urkund.com, http://www.prioinfo.se
URKUND is a commercial Plagiarism Prevention product owned by PrioInfo AB - you must have a paid subscription to be able to use this plugin.
- Place these files in a new folder in your Moodle install under /plagiarism/urkund
- Visit the Notifications page in Moodle to trigger the upgrade scripts
- Enable the Plagiarism API under admin > Advanced Features
- Configure the URKUND plugin under admin > plugins > Plagiarism > URKUND
For more information see: https://docs.moodle.org/en/Plagiarism_Prevention_URKUND
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated to
- 3.5.0, 3.5.1 (2019101800), 3.8.1 (2019121900), 3.9.4 (2020060900), 3.9.5 (2020061600), 3.9.8 (2020082100), 3.9.9 (2020120200), 3.9.10 (2021011300), 3.9.10 (2021011300), 3.9.14 (2021020100), 3.9.15 (2021030100)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 3.1
- Latest release for Moodle 3.2
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Plagiarism
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the whole folder within the "plagiarism" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation