Ouriginal plagiarism plugin
Plagiarism ::: plagiarism_urkund
Maintained by Dan Marsden, Catalyst IT
With more than three decades of knowledge and expertise, Ouriginal delivers cutting-edge technology in the field of text-matching and plagiarism prevention. Their software helps enhance the potential of students to think originally, saves time for teachers when evaluating assignments, and assists corporations preserve their reputations.
Ouriginal plagiarism plugin 3.2.14
Moodle 3.1, 3.2
Released: Monday, April 29, 2019, 11:12 AM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- Author: Dan Marsden email@example.com
- Copyright: Prioinfo AB, http://www.urkund.com, http://www.prioinfo.se
URKUND is a commercial Plagiarism Prevention product owned by PrioInfo AB - you must have a paid subscription to be able to use this plugin.
- Place these files in a new folder in your Moodle install under /plagiarism/urkund
- Visit the Notifications page in Moodle to trigger the upgrade scripts
- Enable the Plagiarism API under admin > Advanced Features
- Configure the URKUND plugin under admin > plugins > Plagiarism > URKUND
For more information see: https://docs.moodle.org/en/Plagiarism_Prevention_URKUND
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated to
- 3.5.0, 3.5.1 (2019101800), 3.8.1 (2019121900), 3.9.4 (2020060900), 3.9.5 (2020061600), 3.9.8 (2020082100), 3.9.9 (2020120200), 3.9.10 (2021011300), 3.9.10 (2021011300), 3.9.14 (2021020100), 3.9.15 (2021030100)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 3.1
- Latest release for Moodle 3.2
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Plagiarism
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the whole folder within the "plagiarism" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation