PlagScan Plagiarism Checker
Plagiarism ::: plagiarism_plagscan
Maintained by Ruben Olmedo, Markus Goldbach, Jesus P.L.
Plagiarism checker for discerning originality from copy and paste. PlagScan detects plagiarism in assignments from web pages as well as other students' work.
PlagScan Plagiarism Checker 3.1.29
Moodle 2.4, 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8, 2.9, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8
Released: Thursday, November 19, 2020, 8:28 PM
phplint phpcs1334 | 358 js5 | 16 css phpdoc108 | 52 savepoint thirdparty grunt shifter mustache gherkinHTML | XML
PlagScan Moodle Plugin 3.1.29 Release Notes
The advanced plagiarism checker plugin for moodle.
- moodle >= 2.4 - PlagScan organisation account
Installation instruction and manuals:
- Add proxy support, getting proxy config from Moodle settings
- Fix a problem causing that some content was shown when creating/editing assigment related to exclude functions
- Jesus and Kirupa for the time dedicate
Rubén Olmedo © PlagScan.com
Jesús Prieto © PlagScan.com
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.4, Moodle 2.5, Moodle 2.6, Moodle 2.7, Moodle 2.8, Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 2.4
- Latest release for Moodle 2.5
- Latest release for Moodle 2.6
- Latest release for Moodle 2.7
- Latest release for Moodle 2.8
- Latest release for Moodle 2.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.0
- Latest release for Moodle 3.1
- Latest release for Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- The more recent release 3.2.1 (2021060900) exists for Moodle 3.7
- The more recent release 3.2.1 (2021060900) exists for Moodle 3.8
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Plagiarism
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the whole folder within the "plagiarism" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation