Pcast 3.5 (2018051603)
Pcast module for Moodle Copyright (C) 2010-2018 Stephen Bourget and Jillaine Beeckman
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details:
Pcast module for Moodle - version 3.5+
Created by: Stephen Bourget - most of the coding & design Jillaine Beeckman - QA Testing & Bugfixing for the initial release.
Developed for Goffstown School District (Goffstown NH, USA) Many ideas and code were taken from other Moodle modules and Moodle itself
Installation: * see http://docs.moodle.org/en/Installing_contributed_modules_or_plugins * This version works only with Moodle 3.5 or Later
List of features:
* This Module implements the Privacy API to meet GDPR requirements * Users can post podcast episodes. These episodes can be moderated * Episodes with activity completion enabled can be listed on the my overview block * Podcasts can have their own channel art (In compliance with the RSS specification) * Episodes fully support commenting and rating * All activities are logged using the Moodle event API * Activities and episodes are fully searchable using global search * Episodes can be tagged using the Moodle tagging API * Teachers can restrict uploads to specific file types * Episodes can be tagged with iTunes tags / keywords * Episodes can be categorized with iTunes categories * Easy subscribe link for iTunes users * Full RSS Support
Please report any bugs / feature requests to: https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/CONTRIB/component/11630/
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 3.5 (2018051603)
- Can be updated to
- 3.11 (2021042600), 3.11 (2021042600) (2021042601)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation