Activities ::: mod_moodleoverflow
Maintained by Learnweb – University of Münster, Jan Dageförde
A non-linear, non-chronological discussion forum. Similar to the forum activity, but focuses on straightforward question-and-answer discussions. Additionally, users rate posts and gain a rating score ("reputation") by being rated by other users. Users who have started a discussion can mark an answer as helpful; and teachers can mark a post as a (correct) solution to the posed question.
Moodle 3.5, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9
Released: Tuesday, June 16, 2020, 3:50 PM
phplint phpcs0 | 47 js0 | 13 css phpdoc15 | 0 savepoint thirdparty grunt shifter mustache0 | 12 gherkinHTML | XML
Stable release v3.9-r1.
- Fix message modification on post editing
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation