Activities ::: mod_magtest
Maintained by Valery Fremaux
This activity proposes a multitrack test such as visible in magazines. Questions are defined with a predefined number of answer categories, one answer per category. If the participant chooses the answer, it gives points to the relevant category. Each category drives a scoring track and the feedback of the most rated category is given. The result of the test can be used to generate groups in the course.
Multitrack test 2.7.0 (Build 2016060100)
Released: Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 5:17 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Multitrack magazine type test
fixes the maketest controller on last question page
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 2.7.0 (Build 2016060100)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.7
- Latest release for Moodle 2.7
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation