Group formation v1.6.2
- optimized learning group formation (for courses in school, university, MOOCs, ..)
- easy interface and settings for teachers and students
- support for three major scenarios (project groups, homework groups, seminar topic groups)
- DE, EN language support
- students are grouped by their given answers to questionnaires about personality, motivation, team orientation (and optionally: prior knowledge in certain aspects, OR preferences of topics to work on)
- Export/Import support for teachers (anonymised CSV) or students (XML-based for future re-imports)
- Immediate visual feedback to students about personality and motivation (comparable to group and course mean values)
- mobile and desktop optimized responsive layout
This extension for Moodle LMS is intented to be residing in folder /mod/groupformation. We recommend using the plugin repository of Moodle.org which lists the latest stable releases of mod_groupformation https://moodle.org/plugins/mod_groupformation
Guidelines / HOWTO
For more information on installation or usage refer to the wiki https://github.com/moodlepeers/moodle-mod_groupformation/wiki
Detailed progress can be followed via CHANGELOG.
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation