EJSApp Booking System
EJSApp Booking System 3.0 (Build: 2019112100)
This plugin lets you add a booking system to handle the conections to the remote laboratories developed using EJS (either in Java or Javasscript) and added to your Moodle course using the ejsapp plugin.
EJSAppBooking is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
EJSAppBooking is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
The GNU General Public License is available on http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
If you downloaded this plugin from github, you will need to change the folder's name to ejsappbooking. If you downloaded it from Moodle.org, then you are fine.
This is a module plugin for Moodle so you should place the ejsappbooking folder in your /mod folder, inside your Moodle installation directory.
This module needs the ejsapp module to be of any use. It works with version 1.4 (or later) of EJSApp. You can find and download it at https://moodle.org/plugins/view.php?plugin=mod_ejsapp, in the plugins section in the Moodle.org webpage or at https://github.com/UNEDLabs.
EJSAppBooking has been developed by: - Luis de la Torre: firstname.lastname@example.org - Francisco Jose Calvillo Muñoz: email@example.com - Ruben Heradio: firstname.lastname@example.org
at the Computer Science and Automatic Control Department, Spanish Open University (UNED), Madrid, Spain.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 3.0 (Build: 2019112100)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.0
- Latest release for Moodle 3.1
- Latest release for Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation