Local Plugin - Upgrade DataBase
This plugin allow install new tables into DB using xmldb files under developer control. You can choose which install.xml table want to install in place to install all tables and upgrade tables whenever you want. You cannot drop tables was with data. It was created thinking in developers to plugins.
New fresh features
- Analyze and Refresh Indexes in MySQL Tables.
- Show Keys and Indexes.
- Show XMLFile using xmldbtools.
Moodle 3.5+, 3.4+, 3.3+, 3.2+, 3.1+, 3.0+, 2.9, 2.8, 2.6, 2.7+, 2.6+ and 2.5+
Git way - To install it using git, type this command in the root of your Moodle install:
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:cescobedo/moodle-local_upgradedb.git local/upgradedb
Download way - Download the zip from - Unzip it into local/ folder in your Moodle, - Rename the new folder "moodle-local_upgradedb-master" to "upgradedb" - Enjoy!!!
NEW FEATURE - Privacy Subsystem implementation for auth_dev.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10, Moodle 3.11
- Latest release for Moodle 3.1
- Latest release for Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.11
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type General plugins (Local)
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder in the "local" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation.