General plugins (Local) ::: local_differentiator
Maintained by Luca Bösch
A tool to efficiently formulate and save learning goals based on the Differentiator by Ian Byrd. Learning goals are persisted for every user in your Moodle installation.
Moodle 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9
Released: Saturday, June 13, 2020, 4:39 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- 2020-06-13 - Moodle 3.9 compability.
- 2020-06-07 - Updated websocket-extensions to version 0.1.4..
- 2020-04-01 - Updated minimist to version 1.2.5.
- 2020-01-03 - Added strings for el. Thanks to Stamos Spiliotis!
- 2020-01-03 - Added strings for nl. Thanks to Koen Roggemans!
- 2020-01-03 - Fixed some strings in pt.
- 2019-12-29 - Amended strings for the pt user tour.
- 2019-12-29 - Reliably setting alignments for words in LTR as well as RTL.
- 2019-12-28 - Updated set-value to version 2.0.1.
- 2019-12-28 - Updated VueInputAutowidth to version 1.0.9.
- 2019-12-28 - Updated mixin-deep to version 1.3.2.
- 2019-12-28 - Fixed some strings in pt.
- 2019-12-28 - Support for RTL languages.
- 2019-12-27 - Fixed strings for products in pt.
- 2019-12-27 - Fixed coding style issues.
- 2019-12-26 - Added strings for pt. Thanks to Dinis Medeiro!
- 2019-12-24 - Amended strings, also fixed strings for thinking skills appearing twice in es, es_mx and it.
- 2019-12-22 - Added strings for es as well as es_mx, including the user tour with typo fixes. Thanks to Germán Valero!
- 2019-12-22 - Added an unified breadcrumb navigation for admins as well as usual users.
- 2019-12-22 - Removed the lang/de, lang/fr and lang/it folder since string are now handeled in AMOS, removed an unused string.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated to
- v3.11-r1 (2021081400)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type General plugins (Local)
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder in the "local" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation.