General plugins (Local) ::: local_confseed
Maintained by Didier Raboud, Liip eLearning Team
A Moodle settings enforcer for custom developments; this plugin allows the automated setup of various configurations that are hard to setup through config.php' $CFG. It 'seeds' configurations in the DB at install or upgrade time. Contrary to configurations set through $CFG, these modifications are not locked, and allow Moodle admins to then update these.
Configuration Seeder 0.2
Moodle 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9
Released: Monday, June 8, 2020, 10:23 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- Enhance install-vs-upgrade installations
- Allow filter activation/deactivation
- Allow file uploads for settings (such as the site's logo)
- Allow language configuration (downloads language files and sets the default)
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type General plugins (Local)
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder in the "local" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation.