Collapsible Weeks format
Collapsible Weeks format 3.6
Code prechecksHTML | XML
The collapsible weeks format is a clone of the core weeks format that adds collapsing behaviour to sections in order to reduce page size. A plugin setting allow to retain weeks collapse state on a per user basis for the current session or across sessions. This plugin is an alternative to Gareth J. Barnard's format_topcoll plugin (see references below) The purpose is to offer a simple collapsing behaviour for sections in order to reduce course home page size without all the display options that Gareth's plugin offers.
Required version of Moodle
This version works with Moodle 3.5 and above.
- Login as an administrator and put Moodle in 'Maintenance Mode'
- Unzip and copy into the '/course/format' folder.
- Visit 'Site administration' -> 'Notifications' to install.
- Put Moodle out of Maintenance Mode.
This plugin was inspired by Gareth J. Barnard's format_topcoll plugin (https://moodle.org/plugins/format_topcoll) and by many requests from our users to reduce page size in course home page.
Release notes 3.6
Port fixes from collapsibletopics format
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Course formats
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myformat") in the "course/format" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation