Section names auto-linking
Section names auto-linking 3.6.1
Section name auto link filter
Faculty had been creating hard links to jump from section to section if need be. From year to year this has caused issues with links to past courses that the current student did not have access to.
This plugin was built off of Moodle core's activity auto filter. It will convert any instance of the exact section name into links to the section or bookmark links if on the same page.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 3.2, 3.2, 3.2, 3.3, 3.5, 3.6, 3.6
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10, Moodle 3.11
- Latest release for Moodle 3.1
- Latest release for Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.11
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Filters
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the filter plugin.
- Place the folder (eg "myfilter") in the "filter" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation