Blocks ::: block_poll
Maintained by Adam Olley
Allows you to create custom polls for use in a Moodle course. A course can have many polls created within it; you can then choose which one to display through the block configuration tabs.
Moodle 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7
Released: Friday, May 25, 2018, 10:51 AM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- Implements the Privacy API (GDPR compliance)
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 2011113000, 2013082000, 2014092900, 184.108.40.206 (2015060100), 220.127.116.11 (2017051801), 18.104.22.168 (2017052200)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.