Restore courses from remote Moodles
Blocks ::: block_my_external_backup_restore_courses
Maintained by Céline Perves
block my_external_backup_courses : Restore courses from remote moodle platforms my_external_backup_restore_courses is a Moodle block that enable a user to restore courses from external moodles this block must be installed in each moodle course clients and course servers involved
Restore courses from remote Moodles 2.1.0
Released: Monday, July 26, 2021, 9:55 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- 2020-05-10 : new 3.9/3.10 version
- unit tests
- patch to restore external repositories
- 2019-06-24 3.5 New version with possiblity to restrict to only one restoration by course. Add a button to enable the user to re-enrol in course if already retored by someone else
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.