Blocks ::: block_catalogue
Maintained by Brice Errandonea
Provides a visual and central place for a teacher to access everything he can use in his course (activities, reports, blocks, …) Frequently used items can be marked as favorites for quick access. Unless the teacher wants to delete or move an activity or block, he rarely needs to switch to editing mode. Students can also use the Catalogue to access the tools they're allowed to. No need, for users, to learn a first method to add an activity, then a different one to add a block, then a third one to use enrolment methods, and so on, searching the four corners of the UI... With Catalogue, it's the same method for all of these tools and they all can be found at the same place.
Moodle 2.7, 2.8, 2.9, 3.0, 3.1
Released: Friday, September 16, 2016, 9:53 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Bug fix : Some non-english language strings were ignored.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated to
- 2.0 (2017071900)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.7, Moodle 2.8, Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1
- The more recent release 2.0 (2017071900) exists for Moodle 2.7
- The more recent release 2.0 (2017071900) exists for Moodle 2.8
- The more recent release 2.0 (2017071900) exists for Moodle 2.9
- The more recent release 2.0 (2017071900) exists for Moodle 3.0
- The more recent release 2.0 (2017071900) exists for Moodle 3.1
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.