Assignment submissions ::: assignsubmission_onenote
Maintained by Enovation Dev Team, James McQuillan, Zion Brewer, Nima Mojgani
This plugin allows students to work on an assignment in OneNote. This includes creating a OneNote page associated with an assignment submission, saving student's work from OneNote into Moodle as a zip package containing the HTML and any associated images contained in the submission, and recreating the OneNote page from the zip package saved in Moodle if necessary.
OneNote submissions 3.10.0
Released: Thursday, January 28, 2021, 8:08 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
This release is part of the Office 365 Moodle plugin suite for Moodle 3.10, version v20210128_m310 Complete Release Note
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Assignment submissions
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the plugin.
- Place the folder (eg "myassignsubmission") in the "/mod/assign/submission" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation