Moodle in English

Posts made in Moodle in English

Moodle in English -> Assignment Cannot open PDF error in grading -> Re: Cannot open PDF error in grading

by Go Click On -

"Check settings of assignment ... especially the file type students are allowed to submit.   The entire process dependent upon the student upload.  Might go to assignment itself and download the file student submitted.

Answer

Since you shared the fact that hosting provider had to install ghostscript for you kinda indicates you might have an under-powered server.

Answer
[root@ssh-lin-us1 local]# which ghostscript
/usr/bin/ghostscript

There is also a task related ... defaults to run ASAP.  Set path to php-cli so you can see the 'run now' link under that task.  Since you are having issues, click the 'run now' to see how that specific task is performing.

- I do not understand about it. can you explain me in detail?

Moodle in English -> Assignment Cannot open PDF error in grading -> Re: Cannot open PDF error in grading

by Go Click On -

Hi Ken,

I check "image_page0.png" is not exist on below location

/home/dolphedu/moodledata/temp/assignfeedback_editpdf_test

Also,  If I run below command using SSH then the image is successfully generated from pdf to png on the above location.

Command:
'/usr/bin/ghostscript' -q -sDEVICE=png16m -dSAFER -dBATCH -dNOPAUSE -r'100' -dFirstPage='1' -dLastPage='1' -dDOINTERPOLATE -dGraphicsAlphaBits=4 -dTextAlphaBits=4 -sOutputFile='/home/dolphedu/moodledata/temp/assignfeedback_editpdf_test/image_page0.png' '/home/dolphedu/public_html/moodle/mod/assign/feedback/editpdf/tests/fixtures/testgs.pdf'

That's mean Ghostscript is working well.

Is there any other possible issue?