Moodle Developer Meeting - April 2008

Moodle Developer Meeting - April 2008

by Helen Foster -
Number of replies: 10
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi everyone!

It's about time for another developer meeting to provide the opportunity for us to chat about what we're all up to.

The meeting will be at 11am GMT (you can find your time using the fixed time world clock) in the last week of April. Would Monday 28th April suit most people? If not, please say so.

Once again, everyone is welcome, though developers with CVS write access will be given preference if the room becomes full.

Please add items to the meeting agenda here: http://docs.moodle.org/en/Developer_meeting_April_2008 smile
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Helen Foster

Re: Moodle Developer Meeting - April 2008

by Ludo (Marc Alier) -
Count me in!
In reply to Ludo (Marc Alier)

Re: Moodle Developer Meeting - Monday 28th April 2008

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Great! Let's go for 11am GMT on Monday 28th April then. Please see the Moodle Developer Meeting calendar entry for conversion into your time zone.

As usual, the meeting will be recorded and I will be taking meeting minutes for anyone who is unable to make it.

Please remember to add your items to the meeting agenda here: http://docs.moodle.org/en/Developer_meeting_April_2008 smile
In reply to Helen Foster

by Ludo (Marc Alier) -
Arrg.. I could not come in the eluminate thing... wrong password ? java exceptions en so on...
I'm downloading the recording.
Cheers
L.
In reply to Ludo (Marc Alier)

by Valery Fremaux -
Well Marc, I could'nt get in either triste.
In reply to Valery Fremaux

Re: Moodle Developer Meeting - April 2008 - notes now available

by Helen Foster -
Ludo and Valery, sorry to hear you weren't able to access the meeting.

Anyway, for anyone who missed the meeting, here are the meeting minutes (notes): http://docs.moodle.org/en/Developer_meeting_April_2008
Anyone who attended the meeting, please feel free to edit the page if you notice any mistakes. wink

In reply to Helen Foster

Re: Moodle Developer Meeting - April 2008 - notes now available

by Matt Oquist -
AUGH! I had this in my calendar, and spaced it. sad

Thanks for the notes.

--matt
In reply to Helen Foster

by Martín Langhoff -
11 PM for NZ - not too bad. I might join in with a glass of red wine in my hand.

Between this and the 6AM'er I have with OLPC, my circadian clock is a mess smile
In reply to Martín Langhoff

by Matt Oquist -
7 a.m. on Monday morning, here. Please enjoy a second glass on my behalf. wink