Survey results

Survey results

by Maria Robles -
Number of replies: 3

Hi!

Can someone point me in the direction to what needs to be done to extract the results of a particular survey to analyze them separate from Moodle? We want to add a survey to our courses and analyze students answers without requiring the teacher to export the results. Is it possible to export the results from the Moodle database? If it can be done, can someone tell me, in general terms, what needs to be done? We are using Moodle 1.6 (soon will upgrade to 1.9) with Apache and MySQL.

Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Maria

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Maria Robles

Re: Survey results

by Steve Hyndman -

Install the feedback module and use it for your surveys. It's probably the best 3rd party module out there and will do exactly what you want...forget Moodle's build-in survey activity.

Steve

In reply to Steve Hyndman

by Maria Robles -

Thanks for your fast response, Steve. We were planning on using Moodle's standard Survey module, but following your sugestion, I am eager to try the Feedback module on my test server. I tried downloading it from the Modules and plugins page, but it shows the error "Object not found". Is there an alternate way to get it?

Thanks in advance.

Maria

In reply to Maria Robles

by Steve Hyndman -

Hummmm....looks like the page Andreas had it on is down. You may want to look up Andreas Grabs and message him to see if he has put it somewhere else.

Steve