I will be presenting at EDUCAUSE Western Regional Conference about Moodle

I will be presenting at EDUCAUSE Western Regional Conference about Moodle

by Wen Hao Chuang -
Number of replies: 3
Dear all, just a quick FYI that we will be giving a presentation at EDUCAUSE Western Regional Conference 2008 for the topic "An Open Source LMS for a Mission-Critical, Enterprise-Level Application, Are We There Yet?" We will be sharing some lessons that we learned for the past 3.5 years of running moodle (since Moodle 1.4!) as one of the largest Moodle sites in the world. If you are in the SF Bay area and are interested in this topic please stop by and say hi. I will also post the PowerPoint presentation file on my web site later after next Tuesday (April 2 2008). Thanks!

The presentation abstract is located at:
http://www.educause.edu/WRC08/Program/14068?PRODUCT_CODE=WRC08/SESS18

Blessings,
Wen
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Wen Hao Chuang

Re: I will be presenting at EDUCAUSE Western Regional Conference about Moodle

by Anthony Borrow -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Wen - Unfortunately I will not be able to attend; however, I wish you well in the presentation and look forward to seeing the PowerPoint afterwards. SFSU has some rich experience that can be quite beneficial to the Moodle community. Peace - Anthony
In reply to Wen Hao Chuang

by Peter Campbell -
Wen - wish I could make it down to SF to attend your presentation. Looking forward to your PPoint slides. Any chance you can record the presentation and post a link? If not, would it be possible to use something like Camtasia to do a voice-over/narration over the slides?
In reply to Peter Campbell

by Wen Hao Chuang -
Hi Anthony and Peter, I have posted the .pps file of the presentation on the EDUCAUSE site (http://www.educause.edu/WRC08/Program/14068?PRODUCT_CODE=WRC08/SESS18)

The file is kind of big (1.3MB), so I don't think I could upload it here. I will see if I could find some time to use Camtasia to do a voice-over over these slides but at the same time if you have any specific questions about the slides, please feel free to email me (whchuang at gmail dot com). Thanks! smile

Hope this helps,
Wen