Calculating total grades on points possible to date ?

Calculating total grades on points possible to date ?

- Bryce Bernard の投稿
返信数: 2

My faculty would like to be able to display a percentage/letter grade during a term based on points earned on graded items only rather than total points possible in the course.  (using the sum of grades option).

Example:  If the course has 3, 10 point assignments (30 pts total) and a student has completed the first assignment and earned 10 out of 10, the total grade/percentage/letter will report 33%/F.  My faculty would like to display for the student 100%/A on graded assignments (non-empty assignments).

When using the Sum of Grades option the "Aggregate Non-Empty Grades" option is greyed out ?.

Is there anyway to make this happen ?

Thanks for the help.

Bryce

Bryce Bernard への返信

Re: Calculating total grades on points possible to date ?

- Mary Beth McKee の投稿
Bryce, my faculty would be interested in this feature as well. Did anyone ever reply to you offline? We are using Moodle 1.8.3.
Mary Beth McKee への返信

Re: Calculating total grades on points possible to date ?

- Bryce Bernard の投稿

No, Unfortunately I haven't recieved any help with this issue.  I thought it was supposed to be an option in 1.9 but I'm not finding it.  I can raise the usage of Moodle on my campus significantly if we can find an easy solution that matches what the stand alone gradebook programs do.