Chart of use of e-learning platforms in Universities

Chart of use of e-learning platforms in Universities

by Victor M. Alvarez -
Number of replies: 6
The University of Oviedo (Spain) is currently doing a survey on the use of e-learning platforms in Universities. For those interested, a summary of the results can be found at: http://www.di.uniovi.es/~victoralvarez/survey/

We would be happy to hear opinions about these results, especially regarding the reasons for choosing one e-learning platform over the other.

cheers,
Victor.

survey.gif

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Victor M. Alvarez

Re: Chart of use of e-learning platforms in Universities

by paul papapaul -
Hi Victor,

I find your survey very interesting and useful regarding the field of e-learning. I believe that a CMS ,like these above,fits to the philosophy of transportation from the learning in the classroom to the e-learning. I also believe that moodle, this smart open source system, is worthily the first over the others. I study at the University of Piraeus, Greece and i have used moodle during a course and i also have done my diploma dissertation using moodle. I would like to make a research regarding the reasons for choosing one e-learning platform over the other.

If your survey is still open, you could also gather information from greek Universities.

Friendly,

Paul
In reply to paul papapaul

Svar: Re: Chart of use of e-learning platforms in Universities

by Anders Berggren -
Hi Paul,

This might be of interest to you.
http://www.karinvandenberg.nl/Thesis.pdf

In reply to Anders Berggren

Re: Svar: Re: Chart of use of e-learning platforms in Universities

by Victor M. Alvarez -
Thanks for the answers.

Paul,
I will be happy to share my discoveries with you and anyone interested. Just drop me an email. I will be happy as well of adding Greek results to the survey. Do you know any professors there working on e-learning stuff?

Anders,
It seems a valuable work, I'll read it carefully.

Regards,
Victor.
In reply to Victor M. Alvarez

by Matt Gibson -
Victor, this sounds really interesting, but the link is dead.
In reply to Matt Gibson

by Victor M. Alvarez -
Hi, Matt

I have been told the server is under maintenance works and suffering occasional problems. Sorry for the inconvenience.

To be honest there is not much published as we are still in a gathering information stage. At the moment we are opening discussions about goods and bads of the different systems, which are being carried out in parallel with the survey.

Best,
Victor.