Certificates 1.8 - Locking

Certificates 1.8 - Locking

από Sarah McClure -
Αριθμός απαντήσεων: 5

I am using the Certificates activity for Moodle 1.8.3 and it seems to be working great for the most part.  One of the features of the locking on the certs is that you can require a minimum amount of time in the course.  However, when I assign a value to this and save changes, it doesnt save them.  It just reverts back to an empty space.   Anything I might be doing wrong?  When I use the other features as far as linking to a quiz or questionnaire it seems to work just fine.  Any help would be appreciated.

Sarah

Μέσος όρος βαθμολογίας: -
Σε απάντηση σε Sarah McClure

Re: Certificates 1.8 - Locking

από Sean Petrozzino -
I'm having exactly the same problem. Did you ever figure this out?
Σε απάντηση σε Sean Petrozzino

από David Mudrák -
Φωτογραφία Core developers Φωτογραφία Documentation writers Φωτογραφία Moodle HQ Φωτογραφία Particularly helpful Moodlers Φωτογραφία Peer reviewers Φωτογραφία Plugin developers Φωτογραφία Plugins guardians Φωτογραφία Testers Φωτογραφία Translators
I have just fixed this issue in the CVS - MOODLE_18_STABLE branch. Actually, the value was stored in the database. The form just did not load it properly. Should work now, please update and test.
Σε απάντηση σε David Mudrák

από Brandt Meyers -
We are having the same problem in verion 2007102806 with Moodle 1.9.1+ (Build: 20080611). λυπημένος