certificate error when teachers are assigned to course

certificate error when teachers are assigned to course

by Michael Powers -
Number of replies: 5

I am using moodle 1.9 and have successfully added a certificate to one of my courses. Then when I tried to add a certificate to a course that had a teacher assigned it gave the following error:

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$editall in

/home/....deprecatedlib.php on line 776

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$authority in

/home/....deprecatedlib.php on line 779

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$editall in

/home/....deprecatedlib.php on line 776

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$authority in

/home/....deprecatedlib.php on line 779

This error no longer appears after I remove teachers from the course and it reappears when they are reassigned to the course. If anyone else has encountered this please provide any info that might help me to solve this problem.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Michael Powers

Re: certificate error when teachers are assigned to course

by Chardelle Busch -
Picture of Core developers
Make sure you have the latest certificate code. The top line of the certificate/lib.php file should read:

<?php //$Id: lib.php,v 1.21.2.16 2008/06/27 17:47:56 crbusch Exp $

In reply to Chardelle Busch

by Michael Powers -

I downloaded the latest version of certificate and now I get the following error when I attempt to add a certificate:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function grade_get_grade_items_for_activity() in /home/webadmin/pmtvnetwork.com/html/mod/certificate/lib.php on line 777

I put the downloaded folder in the "mod" folder where the previous certificate folder was. Did I put it in the correct place to implement the certificate?

In reply to Michael Powers

by Clinton Randolph -
What was your previous version?  I am using Version 2008041801 and do not have any issues.
In reply to Clinton Randolph

by Chardelle Busch -
Picture of Core developers
You are running either a Moodle version earlier than 1.9, or an out of date Moodle 1.9 version. The latest (1.9) version of the certificate is only compatible with an up-to-date Moodle 1.9 version.
In reply to Chardelle Busch

by Michael Powers -

You're right. I am running an out of date version of Moodle 1.9. I will download the latest version of Moodle.