Martin's Haircut

Martin's Haircut

by James Phillips -
Number of replies: 16
Good lord! I am quite jealous! Did he get a part in a movie or something?
Average of ratings: -
In reply to James Phillips

Re: Martin's Haircut

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Ha, no, just had the urge for a change and shaved it all off (#1). Really short hair is quite liberating - I can recommend it!
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by David Berry -
According to my children you used to look like "Toadie" from Neighbours! You would probably know more about this than me.

You are also right about the liberation. All of mine was cut off for a charity a few years back and I never bothered growing it back.
In reply to David Berry

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Mmm..

toadie.jpg

I always though Martin looked like the dude from the band System of a Down:

220px-SerjTankian_2007.jpg
In reply to David Berry

by Chris Collman -
Picture of Documentation writers
Charity, I like that. I was so jealous that he has something to reduce to the dashing fuzz, I was thinking of suggesting a makeover like the MoodleMobile picture (You know you love Moodle when).

But then I figured that I already looked pretty close to the "f2" smiling pill, which eased my pain. Martin has a long way to go to get there. David and I are right there.
In reply to Chris Collman

by Alistair Gill -
System of a Down member Serj Tankian to be precise!!

"I was so jealous that he has something to reduce to the dashing fuzz"

He may have had it to cutt off, but will it grow back!?

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Not a smiling pill, it's a *cake*. (which reminds me, we need to replace that sometime).

Fear not, I'm receding rapidly and will be there soon. Save me a seat!

by Chris Collman -
Picture of Documentation writers
I forgot that bit about MoodleLore. I think I would go into culture shock if it changed.

I have added a couple of different hats to it to hide the bald spots, or to add a little bit of different flavor (take your pic). Somebody way more clever than me might add a T2, A2 and alternative S2 to the folder with F2.

Just an idea to create work for others.

There is lots of room on the "B" bench. Those who officially sit down for the first time, must charge everyone elses mugs with their favorite. I will be easy on you, Foster's Bitter.

by Alistair Gill -
Fosters make a bitter ?!

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
at least you have a choice smile

(those who have met me will understand!!)
In reply to Howard Miller

by Alexandre Enkerli -
Hate to break it to you but, erm... You look like a cat.
I mean, a nice cat. But pretty much a small feline.
In reply to Alexandre Enkerli

by Martin Dougiamas -
In real life he looks more like this (edited this post 4th Jan to fix broken image):

Attachment drevil_figure2.jpg

by Mari Cruz García -
Very meaninful and thought-provoking topic about your new haircut. I personally prefer the cut you have at the University of Glasgow last October.

Cheers!