ewiki to nwiki import problem

ewiki to nwiki import problem

by Dirk Weller -
Number of replies: 2
I imported a course-room from one of my moodle 1.8.3 installations with a large ewiki (> 200 pages, many PDF attachments) to another moodle 1.8.3 with the newest nwiki module. The import process was showering me with messages like

Notice: Undefined variable: groupname in .../moodle/mod/wiki/restorelib.php on line 567 Unknown column 'g.courseid' in 'where clause'

SELECT * FROM mdl_groups g WHERE g.name='' AND g.courseid = 3

* line 677 of lib\dmllib.php: call to debugging()
* line 474 of lib\dmllib.php: call to get_recordset_sql()
* line 568 of mod\wiki\restorelib.php: call to get_record_sql()
* line 17 of mod\wiki\restorelib.php: call to wiki_read_xml_ewiki()
* line 2814 of backup\restorelib.php: call to wiki_restore_mods()
* line 6199 of backup\restorelib.php: call to restore_create_modules()
* line 47 of backup\restore_execute.html: call to restore_execute()
* line 162 of backup\restore.php: call to include_once()

Anyway: The pages made it into nwiki - but everything binary (all the PDF attachments and all jpg files linked with a folder in the course-room) got lost on the way.

The imported course-room (now nwiki) has a folder /moddata/wiki8 - but with nothing in it. The old course-room (ewiki) has a folder /moddata/wiki/2/2/ which contains all the PDF files.

Any idea how to fix this?
Thank you very much.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Dirk Weller

Re: ewiki to nwiki import problem

by Ludo (Marc Alier) -
Hi Dirk,
if the contents of the course are not much sensible, can you please send me this backup and we will try to debug and fix this. Thanks for the feedback.
Cheers
L.
In reply to Ludo (Marc Alier)

Re: ewiki to nwiki import problem

by Dirk Weller -
Thank you very much - but it is the "portfolio" and "quality handbook" of my school with tons of personal information stored in it. If I want to keep my head where it is I cannot do this sad
Are there any suggestions about what I can do or where the mistakes ... could be?
Cheers, Dirk