Catalyst bugathon - blip in the radar...

Catalyst bugathon - blip in the radar...

by Martín Langhoff -
Number of replies: 4
Last Friday the Catalyst Moodle crowd worked through the day on 1.9 blocker/major bugs.

(We normally work on bugs and development affecting our clients, or areas of the code we maintain or co-maintain. This means that we are usually fixing bugs in released versions that we spot "in production", of adding brand new features.)

So last Friday we took the day "off" normal work and fixed release-blocker bugs for 1.9. As things go, the easy ones are mostly gone wink , and MartinD had asked us to focus on some areas. So we only fixed around 10 (that I have count of, perhaps more). Not a lot in number, but if you measure them by weight - hey, 'twas about a ton! And I am still working on MDL-12452 -- the draft patch weights in at 350 lines, and it still more work to go. Ouch.

Anyway - a fun thing to do to finish the week and our Christmas present for 1.9. Cheers!

(We ordered pizzas for lunch, and had a big bowd of chocolates and strawberries. Nothing beats hacking on a sugar high!)
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Martín Langhoff

Re: Catalyst bugathon - blip in the radar...

by Chardelle Busch -
Picture of Core developers
A big thank you to the Catalyst group!kiss

by Nicolas Connault -
Actually you should try hacking on a sugar low at least once.... quite trippy, my word as a diabetic big grin!!!

by Bryan Williams -
Thank you Martin... you guys are the greatest!