People block not showing all participants

People block not showing all participants

by Eric Baber -
Number of replies: 4
On a course we're running I've turned on the People block. When I click on Participants it takes me to the participants list. It tells me that 16 people are registered on the course, but then only lists 8 of them. No filters are set - I'm telling it to show All Current Roles, and haven't set a filter for "Inactive for more than...".

If I go to Assign Roles I can see that 15 users are assigned to be students which is as it should be. Why don't all of these 15 show up on my Participants list? Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Thanks

Eric
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Eric Baber

Re: People block not showing all participants

by batpurev b -
Does anybody know how to find out who are enrolled in a given course? Is there any such module or block availbale?
In reply to batpurev b

by Eric Baber -
Yes, it's the "people" block. In the Administration block turn on the People block and a link to "Participants" will appear; that (should) show(s) you who's enrolled in a course. I say "should" because that's my problem - when I do that it only shows me some of the people enrolled but not all of them.
In reply to Eric Baber

by batpurev b -
ok, Does any body know here how to make a small block or module that can show us list of courses along with list of students registered in those courses? Are there any ready made modules available? Actually I need some code snippet that can give me this information!
In reply to batpurev b

by Eric Baber -
Do you mean you want to see a list of all courses hosted by a particular Moodle? If so, the home page of the Moodle will show you that. Alternatively you can display the Courses block, that'll show the students all the courses they're enrolled in.