Developers with free time - Help

Developers with free time - Help

by Juan Martinez -
Number of replies: 3
Hello Moodlers, I please wanted to tell on his aid in relation my thesis, in those people whom a little free time has to see that way can be developed these forms that I must in Excel within the attached file and do it in PHP or HTML or in another language that does not consume much resource and that can be installed in Moodle as I modulate and that the students fill that forrm and they send it by Moodle means as the Quiz and after that the professor can visualize his content . In opposite case that form by means of moodle does not fill and send to easy , then that allows him with a button to send that opens the mail (outlook) and encloses the form.
Any suggestion, totally I will be been thankful.
Thanks Moodlers friends, to allow me to explain my case,
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Juan Martinez

Re: Developers with free time - Help

by Teemu Sumi -
Here's one suggestion:

You can make a resource with an uploaded excel file. Then students download your excel file, fill the form and upload that file to the returnfolder. What is a returnfolder?surprise If you go to

http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=8022

you can download moodle 1.2.1 which contains returnfolder. Teachers can publish all students' uploaded files or just single file. Teachers can also remove those files.

This package contains only finnish and swedish translations of returnfolder.

Cheers Teemu
In reply to Teemu Sumi

by Juan Martinez -

Hi Teemu,

Look, I have 1.3 version any advice on that version about what you said if possible to do the same  or it just work with the version that you mencioned.

Best Regards,

In reply to Juan Martinez

by Teemu Sumi -
I will make it to work also with 1.3 next week. The link will be the same.

Teemu