where is pCard?

where is pCard?

by carlos cabral -
Number of replies: 8
Hi,
I installed the Pcard module but I can't seem to find it...err... to use it! Can someone give me a help?

I tried to reply to one of the module's author posts here in the forums but I got no answer.

thanks!
Average of ratings: -
In reply to carlos cabral

Re: where is pCard?

by carlos cabral -
anyone...?

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Can I just check, have you been to /admin/index.php after installing it, so the database is upgraded?

Also, what does it say on Admin -> Modules -> Activities?
In reply to Tim Hunt

by carlos cabral -
Hi Tim, thanks for your reply.

Yes, the database was updated. On Admin -> Modules -> Activities there's no sign of this module, but I can see it on on Admin -> Modules -> Blocks. It says there's 0 (zero) instances and it's visible.

any ideas?

thank you
carlos

by Eric Merrill -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
But when you go to a course, turn editing on, and click on a Add Activity drop down, it's not listed there?
In reply to Eric Merrill

by Matt Campbell -
Looks like it is a block, so I would expect to find it in the blocks dropdown. If you're not, could you turn debugging on (Server->Debugging - set it to ALL) and let us know if you're getting any errors?

Thanks,
Matt
In reply to Matt Campbell

by Eric Merrill -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Woops.

Yeah, it's a block, so you need to be looking under the 'Add Block' dropdown.
In reply to Eric Merrill

by carlos cabral -
Thank you all... my fault, it had nothing to do with the block, the block was working fine - all I couldn't see was where to find it. Now I understand better how moodle works!

again, thank you all!

regards,
carlos