MOODLE_19_STABLE branch being created later today

MOODLE_19_STABLE branch being created later today

by Martin Dougiamas -
Number of replies: 4
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Thanks for all the testing and bug reports from everyone recently! approve

Moodle 1.9 is coming together well, so I'll be creating the MOODLE_19_STABLE branch later today.
CVS tree

If you are testing/using the 1.9 code from CVS, make sure you change to the new branch and stop using HEAD.

The command with command line CVS is:
 cvs -q update -dP -r MOODLE_19_STABLE

The actual release date is still unknown (but soon!), I want us all to keep working on known bugs (which are mostly minor now) for a bit longer.

Testers, please keep looking at existing resolved bugs and closing them if you can confirm they are fixed.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

Ang: MOODLE_19_STABLE branch being created later today

by Jens Gammelgaard -
Picture of Translators
Great progress - We will keep up the steam on the tracker smiler
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

Re: MOODLE_19_STABLE branch being created later today

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

---Message for Tim Hunt---

Tim, could you possibly add to the excellent Eclipse documentation cool some instructions to change an existing 1.9 project pointing to HEAD so that it would now point to MOODLE_19_STABLE?

Thanks in advance,

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
In reply to Tim Hunt

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

I knew it was something simple... but I needed an expert's help to lay my finger on it.wink

Thanks. MOODLE_19_STABLE not quite available yet, though. Will have to wait a bit.

Joseph