Help Please! Missing Links Main Menu Block & Add Block Disappeared!

Help Please! Missing Links Main Menu Block & Add Block Disappeared!

by James Whitacre -
Number of replies: 4
Something serious has gone wrong with my Moodle!

It's the first week of school! I woke up this morning went to check the site and the links on the Main Menu were gone on the front page! The icons are there, but no main menu links!

My Add Blocks Block is gone? and my admin notification page is blank.

All my courses produce nothing but blank pages.

Please if anybody can help me with this?

We're running v1.82 latest stable branch. This is so weird...everything has seemed stable and running smooth until sometime overnight?

James
Average of ratings: -
In reply to James Whitacre

Re: Help Please! Missing Links Main Menu Block & Add Block Disappeared!

by James Whitacre -
I turned on debugging and got the following on the front page referring to the Main Menu block:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /ourserveraddress/blocks/site_main_menu/block_site_main_menu.php on line 93

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /ourserveraddress/blocks/site_main_menu/block_site_main_menu.php on line 93

But no notifications about the MISSING ADD BLOCK - BLOCK

by James Whitacre -
In Course view...I don't get any debugging messages and still nothing but a blank page!

by Matt Smith -

My Add Blocks block disappears from a course whenever I try to validate an RSS feed block - which also disappears - did you ever find a fix for your missing Add Blocks block?

by James Whitacre -
OK...I've somehow got my course views working, but the Activity Block is missing. The Add Block block is back. However, I'm still getting the following errors:

Front Page Menu Block - Printing Icons and then no links
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /myserveraddress/blocks/site_main_menu/block_site_main_menu.php on line 93

Sticky Blocks Page - I think this must be the one that's calling the Activity Block? Perhaps the reason there is no Activity block within my courses any longer?

Error: Invalid context creation request for level "80", instance "22".

* line 1735 of lib/accesslib.php: call to debugging()
* line 1894 of lib/accesslib.php: call to create_context()
* line 297 of blocks/moodleblock.class.php: call to get_context_instance()
* line 319 of lib/blocklib.php: call to block_base->_add_edit_controls()
* line 54 of admin/stickyblocks.php: call to blocks_print_group()

When I turn of the "topics" for the front page it prints the topics header and then...

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /myserveraddress/course/lib.php on line 1357

If anybody could help me get this straightened out asap I would really appreciate it.