How to replace Footer moodle logo with my custom logo on formal_standard theme.

How to replace Footer moodle logo with my custom logo on formal_standard theme.

- venkat sadineni の投稿
返信数: 8

Hello,

I want to replace the moodle footer logo with my custom logo in the formal_standard theme, Can any one explain the same.

Regards,

Venkat Sadineni

venkat sadineni への返信

Re: How to replace Footer moodle logo with my custom logo on formal_standard theme.

- jay bharat の投稿
Very Simple My dear friend.
Just delete it.
Exampe:http://173.1.30.165/moodle_new
I have added here flash based footer.

Regards
Jay Bharat
http://www.bharatbaba.com/blog
jay bharat への返信

Re: How to replace Footer moodle logo with my custom logo on formal_standard theme.

- Naga Kamineni の投稿

I recently installed the E-learning moodle theme from Themeza. I would like to remove the two logos at the bottom (Themza and NetHosting)....how can I do this? I looked in footer.html and I found the following code. Not sure if I am looking at the correct code but was thinking if 'homelink' was the key.....

print_container_end(); // content container
    print_container_start(false, '', 'footer');
 $GLOBALS['loggedinas'] = $loggedinas;
 $GLOBALS['homelink'] = $homelink;

echo '<p class="helplink">';
    echo page_doc_link(get_sting('moodledocslink'));
    echo '</p>';

echo $GLOBALS['loggedinas'];
    echo $GLOBALS['homelink'];

print_container_end();

Thanks Naga

Naga Kamineni への返信

Odp: Re: How to replace Footer moodle logo with my custom logo on formal_standard theme.

- Mariusz Rosiak の投稿
i guess homelink is the link to the loged-in user profile.

Mariusz Rosiak への返信

Re: Odp: Re: How to replace Footer moodle logo with my custom logo on formal_standard theme.

- Frank Ralf の投稿
Frank Ralf への返信

Re: Odp: Re: How to replace Footer moodle logo with my custom logo on formal_standard theme.

- LOUIS FREDERICK RAKOTOARISON の投稿

Sorry Frank, there is nothing.

LOUIS FREDERICK RAKOTOARISON への返信

- Richard Oelmann の投稿
画像 Core developers 画像 Particularly helpful Moodlers 画像 Plugin developers 画像 Testers

Louis,

this was originally posted in 2007. It will be easier to help you if you tell us what moodle version and what theme you are using as there have been many changes over the last 4+ years

Richard

jay bharat への返信

- LOUIS FREDERICK RAKOTOARISON の投稿
We need the way not what you have done!