Exercise module add-on: ASSESSMENT PROBLEM

Exercise module add-on: ASSESSMENT PROBLEM

by Juan Martinez -
အကြောင်းပြန်မှု အရေအတွက်: 4

I create a exercise module and receive an assigment of one of my student but when i try check his job  i got this message.Also i reduce server time to one minute.

Copy Assessment: Could not insert exercise grade!

Thanks you.

ပျှမ်းမျှအဆင့်သတ်မှတ်ချက်များ: -
Juan Martinez ထံသို့ အကြောင်းပြန်ရာတွင်

Re: Exercise module add-on: ASSESSMENT PROBLEM

by Peter Sereinigg -

Maybe Students have uploaded a file with a not unixreadable filename ...
Check the filename of the assessment ... If there are special chars in it ... rename it on the server,

I got this message, when students uploaded files using "german" chars ...

This problem should be fixed with a new uupdate from 1.3, special chars are eliminated and replaced with a "_"

Hope this solves your problem,

Peter

by Ray Kingdon -
I think this is caused by updating Moodle but not updating the Exercise module. Try getting the latest version of the Exercise Module from the Modules page. I remember fixing this bug when Moodle 1.2 was released. Please get back if the problem does not go away. (After copying the Exercise files, login as Admin and go to the Admin page, there may be changes to the Database that the updated version of the module needs.)

Ray Kingdon ထံသို့ အကြောင်းပြန်ရာတွင်

by Juan Martinez -

Hi Ray,

I have another doubt,  I m working with 1.3 dev with this version my problem exercise module doesnt have the fixed bug. In case not, you tell me that i have to download exercise module version 1.2 that you refer me at module page.

by Ray Kingdon -
Ah, the Exercise module is not packaged in the standard Moodle download, at the moment it's an "add-on". The module page refers to version of Moodle that the module requires (1.2), it will happily work with the latest dev version as well. Hope this explains the situation smile