RPC Error message

RPC Error message

by Howard Miller -
Number of replies: 4
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Getting this when trying to connect to a remote site:

RPC auth/mnet/user_authorise:Payload not signed: faultCode 7017 faultString Your IP address does not match the address we have on record. ERROR 2:2:Payload not signed: faultCode 7017 faultString Your IP address does not match the address we have on record.

Any offers??
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Howard Miller

Re: RPC Error message

by Martín Langhoff -
See my notes on the other thread about servers that cannot connect to each other. There's a list of likely causes...
In reply to Martín Langhoff

by Leang Chumsoben -
Sorry but where is that other thread?
In reply to Leang Chumsoben

by Anthony Borrow -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Leang - Good question, I have not yet found the thread that Martin is referring to but I'll go look and see what I find. If someone else finds it before then it would help to include it in this thread. Peace - Anthony
In reply to Martín Langhoff

by Leang Chumsoben -
Well, I get the similar problem to Howard.

I get the following on MoodleA:

RPC auth/mnet/user_authorise:User with ID 6 attempted to call unauthorised method auth/mnet/auth.php/user_authorise on hostERROR 7:7:User with ID 6 attempted to call unauthorised method auth/mnet/auth.php/user_authorise on host

And the following on MoodleB:

RPC auth/mnet/user_authorise:Payload not encryptedERROR 1:1:Payload not encrypted

So any suggestion?