IMS Content Package: File could not be found

IMS Content Package: File could not be found

by Clark Moodler -
Number of replies: 2
Hmm.

I was adding IMS Content Package resources before (in the last month) without a problem on a Moodle 1.7.1 server, and now it has started giving me this "Sorry, the requested file could not be found" error message every time I try to deploy the uploaded zip file.

I did a quick upgrade to 1.8, thinking this might help, and I'm still getting the same problem.

Any ideas?
thanks,
Clark

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Clark Moodler

Re: IMS Content Package: File could not be found

by Clark Moodler -
Nevermind- I got other IMS files to work, it must be a problem with that particular file.

So can I surmise that when there's an issue with the IMS CP file, that it simply gives a "file not found" error?

thanks!
clark

In reply to Clark Moodler

Re: IMS Content Package: File could not be found

by Eloy Lafuente (stronk7) -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Hi Clark,

I think that the error showed depends of the error happening:

- There are some errors controlled when deploying the package (missing imsmanifest.xml drops one "file not found", perms problems drop one "error reading file", incorrect manifests drop "invalid xml file" of "not meaningful context".

- And others will be showed when browsing the package, once deployed, mainly blank pages or file not founds if some resources are missing in the package.

Ciao smile