scorm + lesson.status not working

scorm + lesson.status not working

by stef kaup -
Number of replies: 0
hello,

I have some questions regarding the SCORM module:

Does the SCORM module (1.2) support multiple objectives per SCO (i.e. cmi.objectives.n.score.scaled, ...success_status, etc.)?

I have searched the forums and all documentation, and I haven't been able to find a definitive answer. I have been working with a simple SCO that has several objectives defined within the manifest, however I'm having problems with the cmi.student_preference elements which always seem to return "0". (if i do a training module, the other case is a testmodule where i always get the value 1, when completed)
We're using Moodle 1.7 (not sure about this tho, sth with 1.7) and I am afraid this means that objectives are not supported in the current version of Moodle (by the way, this same SCORM package works in the ADL's Sample RTE).

Is there a setting within Moodle that I have to turn on? Is there a newer version in development that contains support for objectives?

my second, problem is, that after completing a short course test assignment (1 SCO package) the gradebook always gives me the value=1 back. but what about my raw data? the value=1 shows me that i passed or completed the course, but I want to get the value (raw) shown as well. must be possible. or am I just doing something stupid?

so does that mean that the percental display is going to be triggered by cmi.core.lesson_status = "completed" and that our short course assignments send only once the cmi.core.lesson_status = "completed" to the LMS?
is it normal that, if you once completed a test/trainingmodule, u get the value of 100% and if status=uncompleted 0% ?
is it possible to trigger the display (gradebook) through scores?

Any and all guidance would be appreciated. It would be immensely helpful if anyone could help me out with all these question and point me towards a list of which SCORM elements are supported and which are not.

very urgent.THANKS
Average of ratings: -