New evaluation addon

Re: New evaluation addon

by Timothy Takemoto -
Number of replies: 2

Dear Juho,

I am afraid that I have not attempted to intall this yet.

But please may I ask, is it possible

1) Only to change the evaluation other modules

or

2) To add evaluations for, say, inclass activities?

I do tests in my classes, not connected with moodle in anyway but I would like to store the grades in one place, where each student can see them. So it would be nice to have a module that has no student activity component but merely a place where a teacher could add (or subtract) some points to the students overall grade.

Tim

In reply to Timothy Takemoto

Re: New evaluation addon

by Juho Eloranta -

Dear Mr Takemoto

This evaluation system can only use other modules in evaluation but in installation package there is Outside Events module that allows you to bring any offline event inside Moodle and evaluate it with this system. You can create outside event same way you would create new activity on course. Simply put name,decsription,date and maximum points for event. After event has been created you can put students points in moodle and give them comments. Then this outside event works in Moodle as any other evaluatable object and you can use it with evaluation addon.

So to put this short : Yes you can use this in tests you have done in your classes if outside events module has been installed.

Outside Events installations package is inside evaluation_addon.zip file.

Juho Eloranta