upgrading to 1.7.2 from 1.6.3 and don't email posts from separate and invisible groups

upgrading to 1.7.2 from 1.6.3 and don't email posts from separate and invisible groups

by Juan Marín -
Number of replies: 0
In one of my courses I have a forum with invisible and separate groups. With my "old" 1.6.3 all work perfectly (the posts were sended by email to the students of the group in the suscription list). But after to upgrade to 1.7.2 no more email for the the posts are sended (I try posting with several roles: student, admin and teacher and no one works). The students could see the posts directly in the forum web page but they don´t receive emails.

Others Forums of the same course (with NO GROUPs) continue sending the mails after the upgrading.

I notice that the recent Activity Block don't show the new posts to the forum with invisible and separate groups, but the new posts of the other forums (with NO GROUPS) appear. Probably there is a bug and the system don´t find the new mensages in invisible groups.

If it is a bug. Can i fixed hacking some file? (I upgrade recently And it was difficult to get a stable new upgrade -I need Nwiki and other third part modules like event-reminder or quiz detailed responses- and I couldn't upgrade my production site withouth several tests of compatibility)
Average of ratings: -