Faster HTML Editor

Faster HTML Editor

από Mehdi Taouti -
Αριθμός απαντήσεων: 6

Hello everyone,

I've noticed that your editor is quite slow, I suggest you try the following open source editor (very light, made 100% with HTML).

http://www.interactivetools.com/products/htmlarea/

Hope it helps

One other suggestion in regard to browsing Moodle, it might seem unimportant but I think it should be looked at.

If I'm browsing some course exp: english101 then I click on forum:' General forum' I'll have somthing like:

MyMoodle -> English101 -> forums ->  General Forum

Where as I think it should rather be:

MyMoodle -> English101 -> General Forum

Because I clicked from English101 to General Forum... didn't go through Forums (even though programatically you might have made moodle in such a manner that you logically have 'General Forum' on top of forums).

Thanks. 

Μέσος όρος βαθμολογίας: -
Σε απάντηση σε Mehdi Taouti

Re: Faster HTML Editor

από Bryan Williams -

Mehdi,

This looks suspiciously like the HTML editor Moodle is using right now (v.1.2.1).  What version of Moodle are you running?  The "breadcrumbs" navaigation bar may require a small learning adjustment by the user, but isn't that the case with most software.

Bryan

Σε απάντηση σε Bryan Williams

από Mehdi Taouti -

Thx for the reply.

I do have an older version χαμόγελο. Sorry !!

I do agree that one can easily learn and understand the navigation. I just said that it would be more natural navigation bar. It's not that important anyway.

Cheers. 

Σε απάντηση σε Bryan Williams

από Ger Tielemans -

I disagree with you Brian about the breadcrumbs. In my opinion You should walkback the bread crumbtrail ALONG THE SAME TRAIL AS YOU CAME. ("Like Hansel und Gretchen")

I made a bugtrack-message of it but see no improvement, the navigation-bar still inserts parts like resources EVEN WHEN I NEVER WAS THERE...

I think Martin should rethink the implementation and support the intuition of the user, IMHO.

Σε απάντηση σε Ger Tielemans

από Bryan Williams -

Ger,

"Gretel" I think.   I've also noticed at times the navigation bar displays links I have not activated, and could be a bit more intuitive from the users pov. I made this point with Jon during calendar development, as navigation was really unintuitive on the first go-round.  What do you think about making navigation into a side block, say like the browsers "History" area that displays where you have been recently. This is something the user is already familiar with.

Bryan