Moodle, SCORM, Articulate, and Streaming Video

Moodle, SCORM, Articulate, and Streaming Video

by Jack Jensen -
Number of replies: 0

As a long time e-learning designer/consultant, I have grown tired of trying to find government and commercial clients willing to pay $10-$20,000 per courseware hour to have their existing content/documents converted to online training.  Therefore, I am starting to offer courseware conversion services for a much lower price.  I have just put up a sample of our $2,500 per courseware hour video conversion services.  We develop an interactive SCORM-compliant course from a client's video tape/DVD by converting it to streaming video, adding an audio transcript and synchronized key points in PowerPoint, publishing to SCORM-compliant Flash using Articulate and Articulate QuizMaker, and loading the result into a MOODLE SCORM module.  

I though participants in this forum might be interested in seeing my first sample, available online at: http://www.isdcenter.org/projects/demos2/moodle/

At the end of the lesson there is a survey asking for opinions/feedback.  I would greatly appreciate any feedback anyone cares to offer.

Average of ratings: -